Faith Ashenden is the founder and CEO of That Healing Feeling. She is a global patient empowerment mentor, master mindset coach, and biohacking expert who helps women hack the system and get their health back holistically, using 1-1 coaching, online courses, a podcast, and social media accounts with over 40k+ followers. Faith empowers people to ask the right questions, bust through limiting beliefs, detox their environments and bodies, and start using food as medicine. She’s also overcome Graves’ disease and Adderall addiction…and she’s on the show to share her story!
Tune in as Faith shares:
- that she underwent radioactive iodine treatment for Graves’ disease
- that she has also healed her gut from Candida and SIBO, and her immune system from EBV — all through holistic methods
- how she developed Adderall addiction, and kicked the habit
- why her Graves’ disease was so difficult to diagnose
- how she’s detoxed her day-to-day and reorganized her life with her wellness as a priority
- why the root-cause approach to healing is so important to her — and why it can be financially inaccessible to many
- some suggestions to switch-and-ditch and reduce daily toxin exposures in your home and life
Transcript coming soon!
In the meantime, check out these related episodes: