Uninvisible Terms and Conditions
Agreement between You (the user) and www.uninvisiblepod.com.
- REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this Site. You can tell which version of the Terms and Conditions we are using by locating the “version number” at the bottom of this page. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of the State of California, conflicts of laws rules notwithstanding. You further agree that the courts of the State of California, County of Los Angeles will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims arising from your use of this Site or any podcast episode.
- AGE. The Uninvisible Podcast does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of 13. The Site is intended only for users aged 13 or older. Individuals under the age of 13 are strictly prohibited from creating an account on the Site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon detection.
- USER-PROVIDED INFORMATION. To access certain features of the Site, we may ask you to provide certain information, such as name and e-mail address. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by any of the Site’s data entry forms. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information provided to the Site, and for restricting access to your computer or device where such information is stored, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your provided information, account, or password that you have provided to the Site.
In the event that you create a User Account, you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that The Uninvisible Podcast is not responsible for third party access to your user-provided information that results from theft or misappropriation of your User Account. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
- CONTENT. By sending, posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content to the Site, you are granting the Site and The Uninvisible Podcast and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit your content. And by posting content to the Site, you warrant that you own the rights to the content and/or are authorized to post, display, and/or transmit the content. You agree not to post, display, perform, transmit any content that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening, that advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation, or that advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.
The Uninvisible Podcast reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers.
- SOFTWARE AND DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. Any software or downloads, including but not limited to video and audio files (e.g. mp3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WMA, PCM, AIFF, avi, mpk, mpeg, mp4, etc.), that are made available to access, use, view and/or download in connection with this Site or any services provided here from, including but not limited to applications, podcasts, audio streaming, or video streaming, is owned or controlled by us and/or licensors, affiliates and suppliers, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Your use of such software or downloads is limited to private, non-commercial use and is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with such software or downloads. We accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any software or downloads owned or controlled by third parties.
- VIOLATIONS. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion. In the event that we receive information that indicates that any content that you have repeatedly provided to the Site or that any content that you have provided for use in any podcast violates the rights of any third party including copyright, we maintain and reasonably enforce a policy terminating any account that you may have with us so as prevent any further abuse.
- AFFILIATED SITES. The Uninvisible Podcast has no control over, and no liability for any third-party websites or materials. Neither The Uninvisible Podcast nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, The Uninvisible Podcast makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such third party websites or materials, and The Uninvisible Podcast assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on such websites or materials.
You acknowledge and agree that The Uninvisible Podcast makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third-party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of any and all third-party content.
- PROHIBITIONS. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network;
- breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization, interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site;
- overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”;
- using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; and/or
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by The Uninvisible Podcast in providing the Site or Service.
- EXCEPTIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Uninvisible Podcast welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms and Conditions, so please use our contact form that can be found by clicking the “Contact” link in the footer of the Site.
- MODIFICATION/TERMINATION OF THE SITE. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate this Site and/or any portion thereof, including any service provided through the Site, and/or your account, password, or use of any such service, or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. Termination of your account or access to this Site removes your authorization to use this Site. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and any additional terms, including any warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this Site or any portion thereof.
- SEVERABILITY. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of these Terms and Conditions is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us pertaining to the Site and any services provided by the Site. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between you and us.
No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions by us shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. Further, no waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by us.
- NOTICES. All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
v1.01 – 20190114.1
©2019 Uninvisible Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.